Perspectives on sexuality, same sex relationships and ministering to people with same sex attraction – a biblical view
Sexual Orientation is a ‘hot potato’ that the church has struggled to accommodate in it’s worldview for a long time. The ‘Learning to Love’ conference will look at how the church can better love those who are struggling with same sex attraction. Topics being covered include:
- caring for someone struggling with same sex attraction in the church
- a genetic perspective on gender
- the present legal framework around homosexuality and our challenges as churches
- Historical and Biblical perspectives on the matter
- Sexuality development
- How to support family members
- And then two powerful testimonies
St John Rd, Vergesig
Saturday 15 September
9am – 6pm
R200 per person.
This includes meals and refreshments.
Click here to register online
One of the sessions is being presented by André Webster. Come support him!
For more information, email the conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit their Facebook page at: @learntoloveconference