You are invited to an information evening giving a preview of an upcoming Parents’ Blessing Workshop.
The information evening will give you an insight into the workshop which is coming up at the end of August (more details below).
Admission to the information evening is free, but you still need to register by email.
Date: Sunday 5 August.
Time: 18h30 – 20h00
Venue: El Shaddai Christian Church – Media Centre
Cost: free (there will be a cost for the workshop)
Send an email to Tobie, stating how many people will be attending the information evening.
More information about the workshop:
It will take place over two sessions – 24 August and 19 October – and will focus on teaching, coaching and practical guidelines with regards to the following:
- Understanding the importance and the power of parental blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- How to encourage a child’s God-given identity and destiny
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my grown-up child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?