An information evening is to be held for those wanting to know more about our upcoming Parents’ Blessing Workshop.
Date: 16 February 2018
Time: 19h00 – 20h30
Venue: El Shaddai Christian School
Even though admission to the information evening is free, please register by sending an email to:
Information About Our Workshop:
A two-part workshop to be presented in March & April (exact dates to be supplied nearer the time) which will focus on teaching, coaching and practical guidelines with regards to the following:
- Understanding the importance and the power of parental blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- How to encourage a child’s God-given identity and destiny
- The opportunity to bless your child (with invited family and friends present) at a special blessing event in June
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my grown-up child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?