A workshop to help parents understand the power of parental blessing.
It will take place over two sessions in June and July and will focus on teaching, coaching and practical guidelines with regards to the following:
- Understanding the importance and the power of parental blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- How to encourage a child’s God-given identity and destiny
- The opportunity to bless your child (with invited family and friends present) at a special blessing event in June
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my grown-up child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?
Dates: 1st session: Friday 15 June
2nd session: Friday 20 July
Time: 18h30 – 21h45
Venue: El Shaddai Christian Church – Media Centre
For more information and to register, click here: