Join us on a journey where we ‘go back to go forward’, to become disciple-makers who are settled in their God-given sexuality.
While this ‘virus’ has caused our family, social, business and spiritual worlds to be turned upside down, our counseling and the latest SA stats on porn and gender based violence, make it clear that our sexuality has also been heavily affected. God created us as sexual beings. He said that our whole being is good and He celebrates our capacity to relate to Him with our spirit, mind, emotions and body.
Six sessions over 4 evenings of teaching, discussion and feedback around healthy sexuality (a worthwhile substitute for Netflix on those nights!). It will be a time to understand your own sexuality, but, most importantly, learn how to help others that you are discipling to come to and lead from a place of good sexual health.
In these sessions, we will:
- Marvel at the intricacy of our natural sexuality development that affects every part
of our life.
- Allow the Holy Spirit to reveal the treasures in our life-stories (shame will be broken,
lives healed and restored).
- Learn how to father and mother Covenant sexual health, to release mature, relevant leaders.
Anyone who is married and would like to learn more about their God-given sexuality.
Wednesday 28 July from 7pm – 9:30pm.
Friday 30 July from 7pm – 10pm.
Wednesday 4 August from 7pm – 10pm.
Friday 6 August from 7pm – 9:30pm.
The course will be done online – via Zoom.
When you register and pay, you will receive the Zoom link for the sessions.
R400 per couple (this covers the cost of the manual).
If you have financial limitations, please inform us so that we can negotiate some options.
To register, please email Andre
- Basic sexuality – a Biblical worldview
- Sexuality issues during human development from a Biblical worldview:
- Gender differentiation, definition, identity, role and gender side
- Intimacy scripts and unified development
- Understanding the sexual cycle, addiction and the destructive forces of pornography
- Good sex and an understanding of sexuality for marriage, singles, the aged etc.