A 2-part workshop teaching you the value of blessing your children.
Encourage your child’s God-given identity and destiny by blessing them through life.
The workshop takes place over 2 Friday evenings:
Friday 2 August 2019.
Friday 6 September 2019.
Time: 6:30pm – 9:45pm.
Venue: El Shaddai Christian Church – Media Centre
R700 per couple, or R480 per single parent.
Includes the book “The Power of a Parent’s Blessing” by Craig Hill.
The focus will be on teaching, coaching and practical guidelines with regards to the following:
- Understanding the importance and the power of parental blessing
- The effects blessing and cursing (verbal or non-verbal) may have on an individual’s course of life
- The significance of ceremony and its capacity to seal something in the heart
- How to plan and prepare for a special transition ceremony (rite of passage) and launch a child into adulthood
- How to encourage a child’s God-given identity and destiny
- What do I do if I missed the opportunity with my grown-up child/ren?
- How does a single parent go about blessing a child with or without the other parent’s involvement?